My photo
I'm just a fan. A new fan. I'm restless, always looking for something new to see, learn and do. My lastest thing is NASCAR. It Happened when I drove a "Richard Petty Experience" car during the week of the 50th running of the Daytona 500.


Followers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Thursday, November 27, 2008

This was an 8 dishtowel, 3 dishcloth kinda Thanksgiving!

This was what I would call an "average" dirty towel kinda holiday for me, it'll definitely make its own load of wash!

This year my hubby offered to help with the dinner, here's the conversation:

hubby: "want me to help?"

me: "huh?, what?"

hubby: "what do you need me to do?"

me: "what do you want to do?"

hubby: "anything you want."

OK, by this time I knew he was serious, so I said you can clean the turkey.

hubby: "OK, how do you do that?" (keep in mind; 34 years with this man!)

me: "I'll show you and then you can also make the stuffing"

hubby: "OK, how do you do that?"

Are you getting the picture yet? Needless to say; I had to show him every little step.



He complimented himself over the turkey, stuffing and the mashed potatoes. Yes, I let him make the mashed potatoes too. ( don't tell him, but they were a little dry)


Truly, it was a great time, just the two of us.


These are my last 2 towels, (Sana Print Dishtowels) , I'm glad I didn't have to use them; they're new (I love the retro look). I got them at my favorite store, Crate & Barrel. They're on sale for only $2.95. Not a bad price for a little bit of style.



No comments: