My photo
I'm just a fan. A new fan. I'm restless, always looking for something new to see, learn and do. My lastest thing is NASCAR. It Happened when I drove a "Richard Petty Experience" car during the week of the 50th running of the Daytona 500.


Followers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Great Black Friday finds...


...on Thanksgiving it is my tradition and I know many of yours; to sit down go through all the sales flyer's to map out the "Black Friday" game plan.



Since my son is grown and all my family live in other states, I thought for the first time in my life, it's my "Black Friday" run, so with hubby in tow there were only 2 things I wanted to get (I think he was happy about that; he likes to shop on Christmas Eve).



1) My Yankee candle "Mistletoe" scent. Bed Bath and Beyond had them on sale 20% off , I also had a coupon for an extra 20%! I have artificial trees, so I've got to get that Christmas tree smell from somewhere!



2) The best book ever! "The Night before Christmas" , I found it at our local Books-a-Million. This is no ordinary Christmas book, you've got to read the reviews on this wonderful book. It's so full of letters, snowflakes, cards, pop ups, pull outs, etc..

I can see this as a table book for the holidays! If you have young children or grandchildren; this would be something they'd always remember. I took a few photo's of the book.










...and to all a good night!

No comments: