My photo
I'm just a fan. A new fan. I'm restless, always looking for something new to see, learn and do. My lastest thing is NASCAR. It Happened when I drove a "Richard Petty Experience" car during the week of the 50th running of the Daytona 500.


Followers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hey "butt" head...now that's just plain rude!


Have you ever walked up on something like this?

I didn't notice it getting out of my car, but getting back in, I looked down and there it was...


Who ever you are, the world is not you trashcan! Cigarette filters are made from cellulose acetate, which is a biodegradable resistant material.

Let me tell you what I think I know about you "butt" head.

1) You're probably female (white butts)

2) You want to get your money's worth (smoking them to the end)

3) You probably had to do without something and bitched you had no money! (with over 40 butts there; that's almost $10.00!)

4) You probably forced a child or two to breathe in that toxic second hand smoke!

The world thanks you, I thank you!

No comments: