My photo
I'm just a fan. A new fan. I'm restless, always looking for something new to see, learn and do. My lastest thing is NASCAR. It Happened when I drove a "Richard Petty Experience" car during the week of the 50th running of the Daytona 500.


Followers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Style, functionality and priced right...now you're talking!


What is this you're wondering? Where have I seen that design before? Get ready! TA-DA!



I found this great reusable bag at Target and when this thing is opened; it turns into a huge 15" x 16.5" x 8" gusseted bag! They also have one that when folded, is the size of a clutch style purse.

I've been on the fence about this whole reusable bag thing. Yeah, yeah I get the "green" thing! I've watched more and more people coming into the stores lately with their wad of bags. I say, show me some style and a way to refold them when you're not using them and I'll give them a whirl.

Target must have read my mind or maybe they knew I was from a set of parents that believed, a place for everything and everything in its place!

These bags are like crazy origami, they fold into something completely different than what they started out as.( yeah, it looks like a purse!)

You just may see me at my grocery store with my cute little red folded bags and when I get to the checkout, and they ask, "would you like plastic?" I'll be like, Bam!, "no these, please!" They'll say, "wow, how cool!" I'll just say, "I know".

No comments: