My photo
I'm just a fan. A new fan. I'm restless, always looking for something new to see, learn and do. My lastest thing is NASCAR. It Happened when I drove a "Richard Petty Experience" car during the week of the 50th running of the Daytona 500.


Followers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, December 8, 2008

here a doodle, hair a doodle, everywhere a doodle...




A friend of mine emailed me a copy of her "doodle". She said this is what she does while on the phone! It's wild, I call it Spaghetti doodle!


I'll admit I doodle too, but I only make circles that I then turn into little flowers. Kinda boring in comparison.




Now this wonderful tea towel I would love to have, unfortunately she is sold out! The artist's name is Camilla Engman.



I was at a recent art festival and there it was, an entire booth of doodle! The artists work was a little more than I could afford all except for this tiny 3" vase. I knew I had to have my very own spaghetti doodle!
So, here's the question; if you're drawing while on the phone, is it only doodling and yet if you sale your doodle is it then called art?
Maybe, I'll commission my friend to do her spaghetti doodle and turn it into my art! Hmm!

No comments: