My photo
I'm just a fan. A new fan. I'm restless, always looking for something new to see, learn and do. My lastest thing is NASCAR. It Happened when I drove a "Richard Petty Experience" car during the week of the 50th running of the Daytona 500.


Followers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

INGENIOUS!!....Green too!!

Just bought this bed for my 2 dogs (cute dog...just not mine)...the duvet is what I got from Molly Mutt.

This is a fantastic product. I know dog beds have been around forever, but this is just a new take on it. I also purchased the "Stuff Sack" and that's the new part of the bed for me.

Molly Mutts even gives you some great ideas for the stuffing. Hmmm...what should I stuff mine with? Gotta think about that. How GREEN is this idea though!!!


I can't wait to get mine. Here's a picture of my whippet, Margo, trying to decide which bed to get in. No matter what she chooses, Maggie, the weimaraner, is always crowding her out.




I decided to get the "huge" size 36"x45"x5". One bed...two dogs! I'll update you with a photo of Margo & Maggie on their new "Molly Mutt" bed when it comes.

I told them both, "your getting a new bed, and you'll be sharing!". They both stood looking at me with their tails wagging. They understood me, right? Or...because my voice was so excited, do you think they heard, "I'm giving you a biscuit!"







1 comment:

golly molly said...

thank you so much cathy!! *blushes* what a fantastic post. can't wait to see what you think when you get the bed in. you = awesome.